Solutions for ones receptive to the superior virtues of brain support.
Premium Brain Support™
Fact Sheet (pdf)
It's no longer a secret, the answer is simple - Premium Brain Support™.
Premium Brain Support™ (120 capsules)
• Listen to the MEND Solutions™ podcasts.
Home of Bright Times
• newsletter index
• MEND braininfo
• vital resources
Medications for Tic Disorders
- Neuroleptics (Geodon, Haldol, Orap, Prolixin, Risperdal, Zyprexa)
- Alpha-2-adrenergic agonists (Catapres, Tenex)
- Benzodiazepine (Klonopin)
- Tricyclics (Anafranil, Norpramin, Tofranil, Pamelor)
(They are most commonly used in the treatment of concurrent anxiety problems or depression)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (Celexa, Lexapro, Luvox, Paxil,
(They are most commonly used in the treatment of concurrent obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety problems, or depression. They occasionally also lead to reduction of tics.)
- Other (Trazedone - Desyrel)
(It is most commonly used in the treatment of concurrent sleep disturbance, anxiety problems, or depression. It occasionally reduces tics.)