Solutions for ones receptive to the superior virtues of brain support.
Premium Brain Support™
Fact Sheet (pdf)
It's no longer a secret, the answer is simple - Premium Brain Support™.
Premium Brain Support™ (120 capsules)
• Listen to the MEND Solutions™ podcasts.
Home of Bright Times
• newsletter index
• MEND braininfo
• vital resources
Tics: Definitions and Descriptions
- Sudden, rapid, recurrent, nonrhythmic, stereotyped motor movement or vocalization
- Simple motor tics:
- Motor tics that are rapid, darting, "meaningless"
- Eye blinking
- Facial grimacing
- Neck jerking
- Shoulder shrugging
- Complex motor tics:
- Motor tics that are slower and appear more "purposeful"
- Facial gestures
- Grooming behaviors
- Smelling an object
- Touching behaviors
- Imitation of someone else's movements
- Use of socially unacceptable movement or gestures, frequently obscene
- Simple vocal tics:
- Vocal tics that are rapid and "meaningless" sounds
- Animal sounds, such as barking
- Throat clearing
- Complex vocal tics:
- Vocal tics that are parts of language: words, phrases, statements
e.g, repeating words or phrases out of context
- Use of socially unacceptable words, frequently obscene
- Repeating the last-heard sound, word, or phrase
- Repeating one's own sounds or words
- Paroxysm of tics:
- Repetition of multiple simultaneous or sequential tics that are difficult to distinguish from discrete tics