Solutions for ones receptive to the superior virtues of brain support.
Premium Brain Support™
Fact Sheet (pdf)
It's no longer a secret, the answer is simple - Premium Brain Support™.
Premium Brain Support™ (120 capsules)
• Listen to the MEND Solutions™ podcasts.
Home of Bright Times
• newsletter index
• MEND braininfo
• vital resources
- Subjective: Panic disorder has major impacts in key life areas:
(Epidemiological Catchment Area Study)
- General health
- Emotional health
- Objective: Panic disorder has major impacts in the areas of primary care, and specialized medical practice:
- Primary care and general medical/surgical specialities
- Odds ratio data for primary care visits
- Prevalence of medically unexplained symptoms
- Psychiatric conditions have a high rate of comorbidity
- Anxiety disorders frequently occur in patients with major depression
- Panic disorders carry a major cost for individuals, families, communities, health care payors, and the general economy.
- Panic disorders are treatable and result in improvement and treatment results in major savings for individuals, families, communities, health care payors, and the general economy.
- Diagnostic criteria
- Differential diagnosis
- Treatment algorithm
- First line of treatment
- Partial efficacy
- No efficacy
- Treatment phases
- Active treatment phase
- Continuation treatment phase
- Relapse prevention phase